Target delivered some very solid Black Friday deals but now it’s time to move on because Target its often king of Cyber Monday thanks to its additional RedCard discounts. Here’s everything you need to know about Target Cyber Monday’s biggest deals. Tip: bookmark this article, it is updated throughout the day.
Target Cyber Monday 2019 deals should standout from its rivals thanks to extra discounts
Target Best Smartphone Deals
Here are the deals which most impressed me from Target’s holiday season sales and, where appropriate, rival pricing:
Google is carrying its Pixel 4 deals over the weekend, so expect other stores to do so as well. Galaxy S range deals should continue as well, but Target’s Black Friday iPhone doorbuster deal has gone and I don’t see it coming back for Cyber Monday.
Target Best Console Deals
Warning: some of these deals will end of Saturday, it’s unclear whether Target will bring them back for Cyber Monday:
- STAR DEALS – Sony PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Gaming Console – Death Stranding / Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Bundles – $299.00 (save $100) – Target / Amazon (12/1 out of stock) / Best Buy / Walmart – 12/1 increased $50)
- STAR DEAL – NEW BUNDLES + GIFT CARDS – Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Gears 5 / Fallout 76 / The Division 2 / NBA 20k19 bundles – $349.00 (save $150) + save $10 on Xbox Live gold membership – Target(+$40 gift card – 12/1 currently no gift card)/ Amazon (11/30 out of stock) / Best Buy (11/30 incl 3 months Gold membership) / Walmart
Target’s Xbox and PS4 deals may not last until Cyber Monday
Tip: avoid Target’s Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy-Con deal ($298.99) it has no discount and it is the inferior Gen 1 model.
Target Best Tablet Deals
Watch out for the end of the stellar (if widely available) 10.2-inch iPad saving. I don’t expect this to last until Cyber Monday.
Black Friday deals on the 10.2-inch iPad may sell out before Cyber Monday
Target Best Laptop Deals
- Dell Latitude 7000 13.3″ Notebook Intel Core i7 8GB RAM 256GB SSD – Intel UHD Graphics 620 – Full HD Display – $1,866.99 (save $817) – shop deal now
- Dell XPS 13 13.3″ Laptop Intel Core i7 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Silver – 8th Gen i7-8550U Quad-core – Full HD InfinityEdge Display – Intel UHD Graphics 620 – $882.34 (save $417.65) – shop deal now (11/29 sold out)
- Acer Chromebook 11 CB3-132-C9M7 – White – $179.99 (save $10) + further 5% RedCard discount – one of the cheapest Chromebook deals you will find this year – shop deal now
Target had some of the weakest Black Friday laptop sales and I don’t see that changing for Cyber Monday. You can find much better sales available at Amazon, at Best Buy, at Costco and at Walmart as well as for Apple MacBooks and iMacs
Cyber Monday AirPods deals look set to continue where Black Friday left off
Target Best Headphones Deals
- 12/1 STOCK CHANGES – AirPods Pro – $249.99 – Amazon – $234.99 (12/1 out of stock) / now on sale at B&H – $234.99
- 12/1 PRICE & STOCK CHANGES – AirPods with Charging Case (Latest Model) – $159.99 – Amazon: $134.99 (12/1 out of stock) / Staples: $159.99 (12/1 price increase) / B&H – $139.99 / Best Buy: $139.99 / Target: $144.99 / Walmart: $144.99 (12/1 price increase).
- 12/1 PRICE & STOCK CHANGES – AirPods with Wireless Charging Case (Latest Model) – $199.99 – Amazon: $164.99 (12/1 back in stock) / B&H – $159.99 / Best Buy: $164.99 / Target: $169.99 / Walmart: $164.99
- NEW – Wireless Charging Case for AirPods – $69.00 (save $10) –Walmart – shop deal now
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones – $129.99 (save $80) – Target – shop deal now / Walmart – shop deal now
- 12/1 REDUCED FURTHER $10 – urBeats3 Earphones with Lightning Connector – $29.99 (save $30) – shop deal now
Target has not always had the best deals on AirPods and Amazon is the only store with an AirPods Pro discount, but it has kept better stock than most rivals. I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t have a late AirPods Pro deal to turn heads.
Target Best Smartwatch / Smart Devices Deals
- 12/1 REDUCED FURTHER $30, STAR DEAL – Google Home Smart Speaker with Google Assistant – $49.00 (save $50) – shop deal now
- 11/30 – NEW STAR DEAL – Google Nest Mini (Gen 2) speaker (save $20) – $29 – Top deal for the 2nd gen model – Target: $29 / Google Store: $29 / Best Buy: $29
- Google Smart Light Starter Kit – $25 (save $29) – shop deal now
- Google Nest Hub (3rd-gen) speaker – $79 (save $50) – shop deal now
- Google Home Max – Smart Speaker with Google Assistant – $199.00 (save $100) – shop deal now (also Best Buy: $199)
- STAR DEAL – Amazon Echo Dot (3rd-gen) speaker – $22 (save $25.99) – product page
- Amazon Echo (3rd-gen) speaker – $59.99 (save $40) – product page
- Amazon Echo Show 5 – $49.99 (save $40) – product page
Target joins Google in having the top smart home deal with a sizeable saving off the brand new Nest Mini (which is a strong step up from the Google Home Mini). Along with the Echo Dot (3rd Gen) it’s a no brainer and both should continue to Cyber Monday.
Target has, arguably, the best TV deals for this holiday season
Target Best TV Deals
For me, Target’s most successful deals have been on its TVs with all these deals impressing:
- 11/29 NEW STAR BUY, FURTHER $50 REDUCTION – Samsung 43-inch Smart 4K UHD TV – Black (UN43NU6900) – $229.99 (save $150) – shop deal now
- 12/1 REDUCED FURTHER $20, STAR BUY – LG 65-inch Class 4K UHD Smart LED HDR TV (65UM6900PUA) – $459.99 (save $440) – shop deal now
- 11/29 STAR BUY, PRICE FURTHER REDUCED – LG 65-inch Class 4K UHD Smart OLED TV (OLED65B9PUA) – $1,799.99 (save $1,500) – shop deal now
- LG 55-inch Class 4K UHD Smart OLED TV w/ AI ThinQ (OLED55C9PUA) – $1,499.99 (save $1,000) – shop deal now (12/1 currently sold out)
- LG 70-inch Class 4K UHD Smart LED HDR TV (70UM6970PUA) – $649.99 (save $350) – shop deal now
- NEW LG 60-inch Class 4K UHD Smart LED HDR TV (60UM6900PUA) – $429.99 (save $370) – shop deal now
- NEW – LG 43-inch Class 4K UHD Smart LED HDR TV (43UM6910PUA) – $229.99 (save $120) – shop deal now
- Samsung 65-inch Smart 4K UHD TV – Black (UN65NU6900) – $479.99 (save $350) – shop deal now
- FURTHER $100 REDUCTION – Samsung 75-inch Smart 4K UHD TV (UN75RU7100FXZA) – $999.99 (save $500) – shop deal now
- TCL 65-inch Roku 4K UHD HDR Smart TV (65S425) – $399.99 (save $340) – shop deal now
- TCL 55-inch Roku 4K UHD HDR Smart TV (55S425) – $279.99 (save $160) – shop deal now
- TCL 50-inch Roku 4K UHD HDR Smart TV (50S425) – $249.99 (save $80) – shop deal now
- ALSO: Roku Streaming Stick+ Black (3810R) – $29.99 (save $20) – shop deal now
If you’re in the market for a new TV, Target looks set to be the store to focus on this Cyber Monday. Especially with its habit of adding further discounts on the day itself. This is Target’s ace card for Cyber Monday 2019.
I will be extensively tracking Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 deals and publishing the best offers daily, so be sure to bookmark my page.
Follow Gordon on Facebook
More of my Cyber Monday Guides on Forbes