In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Mike Fraidenburg, a certified mediator, natural resource scientist, and former government executive with broad experience helping organizations and executives who are struggling to work effectively in environments with a lot of conflicts.
Mike’s specialties are assessment and implementation of community-building programs to establish and then maintain positive working relationships across the boundaries between organizations and the community that cares about what you do.
His book Mastering Online Meetings: 52 Tips to Engage Your Audience and Get the Best Out of Your Online Meeting was published in January this year.
Questions I ask Mike Fraidenburg:
- Meetings for a lot of people have always been horrible regardless of the format because meetings, in general, are not run that well and now have this technology in the way. Do you feel as though this is going to make people up their game and redefine the meeting in general?
- Are there some tips for getting more engagement particularly when you are trying to brainstorm or collaborate?
- Would you say there are different rules for different size audiences?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- The difference between synchronous and asynchronous meetings
- Mike’s favorite tools for different meeting types
- How you can make sure everyone can participate even when they can’t attend the actual meeting
More about Mike Fraidenburg:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by .store.
Have you ever tried to find a domain name and been given the message, “Sorry, that domain name is already taken!”? You are not alone! But with .store, a new domain extension for eCommerce and online stores, you will get the domain you want!
What’s more, www.yourbusinessname.store, instantly tells people your website is a “store” and lets your brand do the marketing for you! So, go ahead
and get the perfect, memorable website URL for your online store at www.get.store.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
“This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t be happier” ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia