In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Martin Lindstrom. He’s the founder and chairman of Lindstrom company. The world’s leading brand and culture transformation group operating across five continents and more than 30 countries. He’s also the author of a new book we’re going to talk about today, called the The Ministry of Common Sense: How to Eliminate Bureaucratic Red Tape, Bad Excuses, and Corporate Bullshit.
Questions I ask Martin Lindstrom:
- What led you to writing this book?
- Can you give a couple examples what is just really common rampant corporate BS?
- Many people have felt more productive in this work from home situation because the lack of the red tape, the meetings, eight hours in the office – what are your thoughts behind this?
- What should we do about this problem?
- How much change have you made in these last two years?
More About Martin Lindstrom:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Zephyr.
Zephyr is a modern, cloud-based CMS that’s licensed only to agencies. The system is lightweight, easy to use, and incredibly fast. And with an array of beautiful themes to choose from, you can get your clients’ websites up-and-running quickly and with less effort. Or, if you’d rather build a custom site, Zephyr includes agency services to be your plug-and-play dev shop.
Zephyr is passionate about helping agencies create great websites for their clients. To learn more, go to Zephyrcms.com.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
“This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t be happier” ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia