Work the way you want to—not the way your software makes you.
There’s a profound shift taking place in the way people work. A shift away from the infuriatingly rigid business processes of the past—processes designed not with people, but with software capabilities in mind. And it’s about time, right?
Because transformation isn’t just about doing the same old thing just a little bit better. It’s about rethinking the way work is done altogether. It’s about letting people work the way they want to, not how their software dictates they have to.
Life is better when you can work the way you want.
The good news is that AI-enabled digital workflows have finally changed the game. Here are three new capabilities, available in the new ServiceNow Now Platform Orlando release, that will help your entire organization work smarter, faster, and happier than ever.
#1: Better insights = better experiences
You can’t fix what you can’t see. The good news is that AI enables better decisions across the enterprise. Some examples include:
- Helping businesses optimize the cost of cloud assets through intelligent recommendations
- The ability for customer service to assign work to the best agent for the job using intelligent context to improve satisfaction
- Security and IT team being able to minimize risk by quickly identifying vulnerable software and devices
#2: Intelligence on the go
Stellar mobile employee experiences are the key to sparking productivity and keeping people happy. Here are a few mobile enhancements coming soon to a device near you:
- IT issues solved on the go through native mobile experiences on any device
- Branded mobile pre-boarding, new hire, and employee experiences—with baked-in analytics so HR can get visibility into how the app is being used
- Targeted mobile campaigns that send employees relevant, timely information based on location, department, and job type
#3: Taking the pain out of change
This one is for the developers out there. As of today, the Now Platform is offering automated change management for DevOps pipelines.
Now developers can get insights delivered piping hot, while automating those pesky, manual change approval processes. This will allow developers to release off-platform features quickly and securely, without getting bogged down by time-consuming change approvals.
At ServiceNow, we are focused on one thing—making the world of work, work better for people. This requires finally delivering on the promise of digital transformation for each and every one of our customers.
To learn more, read ServiceNow Chief Product Officer CJ Desai’s deep dive into our new Orlando release and all of the impressive improvements and updates that come with it.